At HRV, we feel that our dedication to technical training is a true differentiator.
We support our staff in not only maintaining their current qualifications but also in adding to them. We feel that cross-training can only be categorized as a win-win scenario for our staff and clients alike. Project Managers work with our technical staff in order to ensure they are well versed and extremely competent in the appropriate specifications as well as any inspection instrumentation or tools that are required. We provide our technical staff with opportunities to acquire additional certifications such as an AWS CWI, NACE CIP, ASNT, ACI, PCI, SSPC, or others that will benefit our clients. In order to accomplish this, we employ an in-house training coordinator who proactively seeks out training opportunities for our staff. Additionally, should our clients require any additional technical training; we are extremely prompt in seeking out the requirements and satisfying them. Our staff training includes:
- American Society for Non-Destructive Testing (ASNT)
- Safety & Health
- American Welding Society Certified Welding Inspector (AWS CWI)
- National Association of Corrosion Engineers Coating Inspector Program (NACE CIP)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI)
- Society of Protective Coatings (SSPC)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET)
- Nondestructive Testing/Evaluation Training (NDT/NDE)
In addition, one of HRV’s Corporate Values is “Use of Technology”. We strive to anticipate our clients’ trends in technology and ensure that are staff are trained accordingly.