HRV has prepared to participate in OSHA’s 2018 National Safety Stand-Down Week with a full calendar of events (listed below), which helps to bring a higher safety awareness to the workplace, particularly related to fall protection. Falls in the workplace occur more often, and cause more deaths than any other type of injury due to accident. OSHA established National Safety Stand-Down Week as an initiative to help reduce the prevalence of falls, reduce injuries due to accidents and heighten overall safety awareness. This is the third consecutive year in which HRV has participated in this important event, and looks forward to a week of safety awareness and recognition.
- OSHA Stand-Down Intro Video
- Smart Phone Safety Game App Downloads
- Series of Safety “Tool-Talks”
- Three Fall Protection Videos
- Numerous Project and Fabrication Shop Site Visits!
- HRV Stand-Down Quiz
- Closing Live Webinar