Our client’s trust that their inspections are executed by HRV’s team of professional, independent and objective experts. They are assured that their materials will arrive to the job site on time and in conformance with specifications and standards, preventing construction delays and costly overruns.
HRV’s Construction Management and Inspection professionals provide leadership to ensure successful completion of your construction projects. Our construction managers, construction inspectors, and support staff deliver on-time and on-budget projects built to specification.
HRV’s team of qualified experts possesses a wide range of professional licenses, certifications, education, and demonstrated experience that give them the capability to provide our clients with the highest grade of expertise. They are well versed in applicable governing specifications and codes and are very accustomed to familiarizing themselves with client and project specific needs and requirements.
Our experts’ licenses and certifications include:
- AWS Certified Welding Inspectors (CWI)
- Professional Engineers (Civil, Mechanical)
- Construction Inspectors (NICET)
- Concrete Inspectors (ACI, PCI)
- Construction Managers (CMCI CCM)
- Mechanical Inspectors
- Coatings Inspectors (NACE, SSPC) [a.k.a. The Association for Materials Protection and Performance]
- Nondestructive Testing Technicians (MT, PT, RT, UT)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- Other State Specific Certifications