Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Provide quality assurance/ quality control inspectors to perform fabrication inspection of various FRP structures including bridges fabrication, “Bridge in a backpack” technology and water tanks and vessels.
- Working knowledge of mould design and production application on Resin Transfer Moulding (RTM) and Light RTM for closed injection production moulds and systems.
- Recommending and contributing to stream-line shop Standard Operating Procedures
- Recommending logistical changes in material handling and the production process, and providing QA oversight
- Documenting FRP resin mixture to ensure it is correct and satisfies material flow and cure times necessary for successful application
- Approving shop conformance to applicable SOPs and verify the physical characteristics
- Verifying material test reports and other supporting documentation
- Verifying placement and dimensional requirements to be in accordance with design drawings
- Witnessing, documenting and accepting repairs to be in accordance with shop SOPs and approved repair procedures