HRV provides the inspection of structural steel at the point of fabrication and construction.
Specialty services include consulting, supervision, and plant audits. Our experience includes
- Provide Quality Assurance/ Quality Control (QA/QC) inspectors to perform fabrication inspection of structural steel components including:
- Bridges: Simple and complex structures fracture critical members;
- Sign structures
- Traffic and light poles
- Pipe and Fittings
- Light and Heavy Rail
- Monitoring of fabrication processes and quality
- Conduct visual inspections of material for conformance with the approved specifications, plans and codes, as well as verification of Certified Material Test Reports (CMTR) for materials used.
- Ensure materials and components are at key points along the manufacturing process in both steel mills and steel fabrication shops.
- Verification of Welding, Bolting, and Coating practices of in-process material.
- Witness welder and welding procedure qualification tests as applicable to the scope of the project.
- Witness and verify Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) during shop fabrication.